In light of the Coronavirus (COVID 19) developments, we at Skin Prophecy are adhering to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC) Guidelines as well as California State Board Guidelines to throughly clean and disinfect the clinics surfaces, treatment rooms, lobby and restroom.
We appreciate the trust you place in us and we are taking steps to maintain your health, wellbeing and your safety alone with our team members as well. As the situation with COVID-19 evolves day-to-day, our top priority during these challenging times continue to be the health and safety of our coworkers, clients and communities.
These are the precautions we are taking:
- Credit card machine will be operated at the front desk, no need to sign or touch the screen, contactless method for clients that would like to keep credit card on file.
- Client will be asked if they have traveled outside the county, state or country. If so, we will ask if you have self-quarantined for 14 days. We also ask that we add 1-2 weeks out to book your appointment.
- Masks are required for anyone entering the clinic. Clients getting treatments will be wearing mask until we start the cleansing part of the facial. Clients for waxing services will be wearing mask at all times (except for full face wax).
- Clients are instructed to call or text the front desk upon arrival letting us know you are here and to wait outside or wait in your car until we are ready to perform your service. We ask that you enter on the according Aesthetician side of clinic and straight into the treatment room.
- One client at a time in lobby and check out. There is no sitting in our lobby.
- No touching of merchandise/products. Staff will pull products that are needed.
- After anyone has touched door handles and knobs they will be wiped down (inside and out) with approved medical grade sanitizing wipes.
- Bathroom door knobs, locks and toilet flusher will be wiped down with approved medical grade disinfectant after each client.
- Anyone that has touched cash need to sanitize or wash hands.
- All staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- All employees have been trained on proper hand washing protocol and universal precautions, work areas are cleaned prior to shipping each package and all employees wear non-latex gloves when packaging orders.
- All staff will be doing temperature checks before work and are logged and charted in records.
- All clients will be getting temperature reading and logged into the computer before services.
- Treatment rooms have hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes for clients to use before any treatment performed.
- Aestheticians will wear non-latex gloves, mask and face shields throughout your treatment.
- Aestheticians after each client will clean and sanitize the room before next client. We have scheduled 30-45 minutes between each client.
- The clinic will be cleaned and disinfected every evening. Lobby area has a Plasmawave Hepa filter running throughout the day and evening.
- The treatment rooms will be sanitized to State Board Code along with Hepa filters running in treatment rooms and UVC Sanitizing Lamps with Ozone running all night for treatment room sanitization.
- All of our team members who are sick or have been exposed to a sick individual will be staying home.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to a sick individual, please stay home and rest and we will reschedule your appointment.
At Skin Prophecy, taking care of both the community and our employees is important. As we move through this gracefully we will continue to provide for you.
Please you and your family be well.
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @skinprophecy for updates.